ClimatePalooza 2014 Co-Sponsors:
- Visions & Voices
- NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- USC Annenberg Earth Sciences Communication Initiative
- USC Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism
ClimatePalooza 2013 Sponsors:
- The Center for Excellence in Teaching (CET) at USC is committed to learner-centered science teaching and regards the Earth Sciences Communication Initiative as a model of cooperation between the academic and practicing science communities.
- The Schwarzenegger Institute for State and Global Policy will bring together leaders from government, business, non-profits, and academia, as well as students, to seek real-world solutions to the challenges facing society.
- USC Graduate Student Government